Khamis, September 20

not again. not now

last night, while 'heart was sleeping on my bed, i had the urge to check on his phone in box. nothing suspicious. but not his sent box. there were a couple of sms addressed to aerial. the day he said he was out of credit. & i'm mad again. at no matter how many times i told him not to do it, he still does. after what happened, he should know how much i hated her. i told him of how i despise him befriending her. & that girl. the nerve! she's already engaged to 'heart's friend. & once again i'm in sorrow. i don't need these shits to ruin this year's aidilfitri like how it did last year. for the whole ramadhan, i didn't eat. my friends even accused me of being a bulimic. but not this year. please have mercy on me, 'heart.

what's the point of you came running back to me when u can't even keep your promises? 'heart, i'm tired of confronting u. just make up your mind so i can at least be in peace.

Tiada ulasan: