Rabu, April 7

we're always shaking in our slumber

the day will come again when this blog goes public. it belongs to me so i can do whatever i want. besides, i don't have fanatic readers for me to mind.

i told a friend that i scored a virgin guy. actually, there's no such thing as virgin guys. just inexperienced.

come let mommy teach you a lesson or two. or, not.

hari-hari aku cerita pasal doubts. bila mahu habis? he said he loves me too much that it sort of broke his heart when i blurted out the ugly truth. in the first place, i've already reminded him of my skeletons hidden in the closet.

i said, "if it bothers you too much, leave now before i love you whole heartedly."

what an arrogant statement. if he really is leaving, there's a high possibility of me shedding a few tears. am i now in love?

Tiada ulasan: