Rabu, Ogos 1

just stay away

i was driving home yesterday when a car came from no where and cut in the queue. i was quite restless yesterday and the last thing i need is someone to cut in. even with most of the drivers in the neighborhood i'm currently living in are always rude, which i thought i'll get used to it someday, i just couldn't. attitude! attitude! actually, i always have a thing with people cutting in line. i'm not sure whether this is normal or is it just me but this scenario really gets to my nerves. it's like somebody pushed a certain button somewhere in my nerve system that makes me want to scream harsh words. or was it just yesterday that i feel like doing that? once, i was queing up at the hypermarket counter when this arabian girl cut in-line (without saying anything) because i had three item and she had only a rubberband to pay for. like, WTF?! really, i wouldn't mind it if she said 'excuse me' and explain her situation instead she just passed me by lie i wasn't queing up. sort of invisible(?). so i had to put up my very stern expression and said i was there first. when she said she was just gonna pay for the rubberband, i made a really annoyed face and said "still?". so i thought the cashier would take my stuff first to (maybe) be on my side. instead he was like clueless. and he got my annoyed face too.
but, some friends did say something about my temper. some years ago i was a very patient person. but somehow, as the global weather changes, i turned into a very angry person. maybe i should be taking an anger management session. until now i'm still figuring what i should do to control my temper and what makes happy and forget any miseries.

maybe i have too much miseries taking me over.

Tiada ulasan: