Selasa, Ogos 28

my european and japanese


if only i was given the chance of choosing a girlfriend to hold my hand when crossing the road. to sit, lip-locked by the wishing fountain of Paris. or just to snuggle in her hair that smells like my own childhood memories. i'd kiss her every night & blow sweet dreams towards her. i'd tell irina how i miss her when she's doing her runway. how i miss having tea with scones with a red rose sticking in her hair on her left ear. she knows how i envy her model friends so much that she'd call me & tell me how she misses me like the moon in the night sky. inhaling smokes with her makes me fantasize of things reality can't get hold of. i'd then tell kazu that she sounded like the sweetest thing whenever she sings her heart out. we'd lie around lazily in her orange lit room that smells like rain. i'd make fun of her italian duo & she'd laugh, making her eyes into just lines. whenever she's on tour, i'd listen to her guitar strums that she left for me. i love how she adores my curls & how she likes to twist it around her index finger. we'd sketch each other nude & hang it on our wall of hearts. & she'd sing me her elephant woman to send me to my slumber.

i'd like to have both of them. irina lazareanu. kazu makino. all to myself.

Tiada ulasan: