Jumaat, November 9

mistaken identity

last night, at the ever famous thurday night hangout place, a funny thing happened. as i was just heading my way to anne's table outside the bar, a cute & petite girl saw me & from her facial expression, she was VERY glad she did. i couldn't avoid her so i dove into her strange yet familiar warmth. if only there was a video-cam somewhere recording what was happening. i'm very sure she could see the fake expression that was hanging on my face. she was unfamiliar to me. & since that was the first time it happened to me, i didn't know how to react. the fact that i have this short term memory lost disease, didn't help much. & what more, she was hanging out with a couple of friends (make it 8-10) which made me refused to hang around more than a second. it was creepy. to have some unfamiliar faces smiling at you is something. but to hug you like as if you've known each other for years? that's another weird thing. i hate the feeling. & i'm still wondering who that girl was. what if it turned out that she got herself the wrong person too???

Tiada ulasan: