Khamis, November 15

technology for the minimalist



this is my current phone since around september. we were browsing around at the mines shopping mall when my eyes caught it's slim white body, too small for a mobile phone. as i came closer, i mistakenly thought it was an mp3 player. weird because people don't trade in their mp3 players for phones. not here, that is. & i asked that lengchai, "what's that?" the lengchai told us the specifation. hmm...not bad, i thought. it's a well-known thing among my friends that i seemed to be attracted to weird unacceptable things. for instance, the love for proton's milk-carton-like juara. & my love for stylish gay guys. so the next day, i came back & brought home my lighter-like phone. because of it's small size, instead of inserting memory card, they provided a built-in memory of 1G. which is more than enough for me. the camera (believe it or not) is 1.3megapixels. as u can see from the design, it does remind us of iPod shuffle, no? & i guess that's samsung's version of it's 'walkman' phone. the point of my entry again, is, i'd like to get a new phone. uh-oh. not that the X830 is useless or not up to my standard (which i'm not fussy about), it's just that i'd like to get a phone with a better camera. like the E590. heee...very minimal, mind you.


the camera is 3.2megapixel & the body designed by a product & furniture designer, jasper morrison. the one i saw last night was with a promotion: rm699 + 1Gmmc. should i trade in my supercute phone with another that fits a minimalist like me?

Tiada ulasan: