Selasa, Oktober 23

jujur my ass

Kau datang dalam hatiku,
bukan kali pertama,
tapi kali kedua.
Aku cuba jadi terbaik untukmu,
akan ku capai bintang jika kau mahu
biar ia menjadi tanda cinta ini.
Berikan aku ruang untukmu,
akan ku jadikan selimut jika kau sejuk
terimalah cinta ikhlas dariku
maafkan aku

('heart 27Feb07-23:41)

*i was rummaging through my work-machine because it's really slow with so little free space. lastnight we had a stabbing-conversation. yes. i've been really sneaky since i knew his myspace password (uh-oh!). just 2 days ago he said he's currently focusing on me. nobody else but me. but he was in a message-conversation with a girl whose fiance decided it's not the time yet. 1 minute she was supportive on our relationship, & the next she was trying to play hanky-panky with 'heart? ei, what's up?? & 'heart! he wasn't helping. i always reminded 'heart to share his friends (especially girls) with me, like how i always did. so whatever happens, he'll know that we're just friends. i waited for him to brought up his new-found-friend. waited and waited. but he's sneaky in his own way. he wouldn't say it until i pointed it out myself. i'm stupid, no doubt. of thinking that he's changed or he will change. but it's all the same. & even have the nerve of accusing me of getting back together with him just so i can do the exact same thing to him & later dump him. WTF la wei.

apparently he got the idea & changed his password late lastnight i guess. everytime i get sneaky, always, i found something wrong. his phone, his inbox. call me a psycho girlfriend, because i am. & i have my own reason. jujur kau kata? JUJUR my ass.

Tiada ulasan: