Isnin, Mac 7

Hello, have we met before? No, we are strangers.

While i was crying under the shower this morning, i heard Abah whistling outside, doing laundry, "somewhere..over the rainbow...". How random.

I wish to be that person who can loosen you up, make you laugh. I wish i am that person that you will find just so i can listen to your problems. I wish that you will remember me every night when you close your eyes to slumber and when you wake up every morning, it's my name that's stuck on the tip of your tongue. I wish you chased me back then when i went away, find me when i was nowhere to be found. I wish you tried. I wish we tried harder.

I wish i didn't ask you out in the first place. I wish you didn't want the relationship. For what it's worth, i wish i didn't know you at all if i knew how broken hearted i'd be to have fallen in love with you. Because feeling hurt sucks big time.

Yes i remember how we can't connect. That's why i chose to forget everything. It's nice that you wanna be friends, but that's not helping.

I'm setting myself on fire. The burning hurts but once it's done, i can just vacuum off the ashes.

Tiada ulasan: