Rabu, Januari 2

24 & kicking pebbles by the roadside

boobie island & creamy cake.

the last weekend of 2007 was...ok. a friend got engaged with an australian malay (perlu ke statement australian tu?), went to anne's show, bought a top at kurasa something, was a doorbitch at a club downtown (stairbitch was more like it) & went to the yearly decemberian birthday dinner. mak got back from perth sunday night with pretty tops & a whole bunch of yummy chocolates. monday, i went for an interview near 2nd home but will only confirm whether i get the job or not by next week. for new year's eve, i had to fetch 'heart at the airport so i didn't get to really celebrate the new year. or my birthday. i wanted to have close friends to wish me & hug me & feel like it was my birthday. guess i was asking for too much. no, don't get me wrong, i'm not blaming anyone but myself. i got another bag from 'heart. it's nice to get gifts isn't it? i've been getting bags from him: last year's birthday, anniversary & this year's birthday. he didn't know what to get me. i don't even care if he got me nothing but if it's just for the sake of buying, baik simpan duit tu untuk kahwin nanti ke, atau untuk apa-apa lah. i know it seems that i'm whining & whining & not appreciating things but really, sometimes i think 'heart thinks that he can get away with stuff by getting me stuff. get it? or am i thinking too much? or maybe the fact that the other night, on the birthday dinner, an ex had on the sweater i gave him years back. or maybe al-qad's other good clothes was in the laundry so he had to put on that maroon sweater. but i like the idea. comparing is not good right? obviously a no-no but sometimes we just couldn't help ourselves. like lying or stealing other people's partners. mungkin nafsu 'heart untuk membeli, beli & beli tidak dapat dibendung. seriously, i'd rather have a card with his thoughts about me rather than any gifts yang satu hari nanti akan rosak juga. come to think of it, 'heart gave me 8 bags & 3 purses dalam jangkamasa perkenalan kami. to me, that's a lot. belum campur beg-beg yang aku beli sendiri.
i'm not in a good mood because it's the first day of the monthly cycle & suddenly al-qad asked if i know a girl called sheik which turned out to be the girl who secretly wants a piece of attention from 'heart & also a kick in the ass from me. this durjana city is seriously getting on my nerve.

24. i should be thinking about my career.

Tiada ulasan: