Khamis, Januari 24

i'm nearing the quarter part of my life

i was walking towards my car & was thinking whether i should get nasi lemak or nothing so maybe i can have the tasty chicken chop at a nearby college for lunch but then i decided on the nasi lemak because then i remember about having only RM10 in my purse. the usual thing around the office to have heavy breakfast and skip lunch. then as i get into the car, i touched my hair if it was in place & thought to myself that i should just leave it short until forever (since it made me look younger). then i changed my mind. i should just let my hair grow longer until i'm 25 (kononnya nanti panjang gila la pasal lambat lagi pun aku nak 25). i forgot that i'm gonna be 25 by end of this year. like, ALREADY?? and where am i now? i'm nearing 25, i forgot about my passion, i'm not satisfied on my current salary and my current post is graphic designer but if you only knew what we're working on right now...i'm not even doing good in my love-life. apa benda ni eh? quarter-life crisis? macam confirm saja hidup sampai seratus tahun. there's too much things to think about, consider & decision to be made. gila untuk orang yang kerap-kali quote 'go as it flow'. kau ingat kau air sungai ke? mereka mana ada life.

i think i need a break. from everything. a vacation sounds nice. tapi bulan depan kena renew roadtax and insurance. haihhh...

Tiada ulasan: