Isnin, Mac 10

these filthy feelings

aah. i still have a couple of tattoos to get rid off. perlu dihakis kasar dengan sebilah pisau. let it bleed and hurt so later it won't hurt anymore. pasal sudah kebas. because then, the tattoos won't be there anymore and everything will be forgotten. i'll become neutral once again.
weekend, i've been contemplating with myself. i'm happy. ada butir-butir excited, always changing colours: warm fuzzy ones. but why am i so pissed on stuff he's doing? why do i STILL have to care? i'm ignorant too. benci dengan perasaan yang jahat. aku benci bila aku moody. benci okay? bukan 'tak suka'.

oh Tuhan. i'm asking for your forgiveness and to lessen this filthy feelings inside of me. jealousy and revenge weakens me. buatkan hati aku bersih dari unsur-unsur negatif sesungguhnya aku sudah penat mempunyai perasaan ini. please make me strong so i can face my coming days and be a better person with a good heart.





tapi john, i like it how you held my hand just to pass me a sip of self-esteem. whenever my hand is in yours, i wouldn't mind drowning. let's drown again. life seems much better underwater.

Tiada ulasan: