Rabu, Februari 18

what else is there?

i'm not doing well with both of my girlfriends.

pasal aku masih berumur last two year's age when everyone's kind of settling down. dan aku masih tidak dapat figure out apa benda yang aku mahu. for real. yesterday, when the interviewer asked me about my passion, i lied.

aku tidak ada saluran Astro di rumah. mungkin kalau aku tekun menonton saluran Discovery, i might find what i'm looking for.

currently, aku macam tidak mahu apa-apa jenis attachment pun. aku mahu jadi selfish dan ignorant dan hanya mahu fokus pada kepentingan aku. just stop being clingy.

besides, who would miss me anyway...

4 ulasan:

groundzero berkata...

reading this post kinda shocked me a bit.i always wonder if there is anyone who does not want any attachment at all at certain age. guess I'm not alone.btw, ignorant is bliss, isn't it?

[n] berkata...

same here! (the not doing well part with girlfriends & not wanting any form of attachment).

sometimes you just have to do what you have to do. so, all the best!

p/s: i'm sure someone would miss you babe!

fictionita berkata...

yang penting, i miss reading you, nad.

[n] berkata...

Bak kata Terminator, "I'll be back!" (eh, mungkin silap quote ni), eheh.

But yeah, I'll be back once I can come up with a new link.

:)