Rabu, Oktober 22

manusia tidak akan pernah puas

when i told al that i'm currently on an sms-marathon with a friend of his, he smiled sheepishly. he said, "bagi lah dia sikit. dia tengah down tu." what? so now i look like someone who gives out sex for heartbroken people, kononnya beri hope that it's not the end of the world? great.

i've not been posting here pasal aku sedang menjalani therapy yang lagi satu which is, partying. much, much better because i get to meet new people, get new friends. partying at small secluded places yang mengelakkan pertembungan perasaan sakit hati. mereka yang laugh with me at those parties tidak tahu betapa bermaknanya for them to just be there. aku rasa macam mereka semua ada satu force yang protect aku dari perasaan-perasaan yang merosakkan mood aku. tapi dunia kecil, kan? somehow, she's found out my hiding place and now trying to get friendly with my good vibe friends. before, i told myself i was just being paranoid with her turning up at places that i have never seen her hanging out at but now, i'm damn sure that she's trying to haunt me good. like, wtf lah, kan? kau sudah get sneaky with my past relationship and now you wanna get sneaky with my friends? tidak cukup apa yang kau sudah buat pada aku, bitch? aku rasa aku belum pernah kacau hidup kau lagi.

owh. wait.

mungkin she just got to know about her current boyfriend texting me up, telling me that he misses all those pretty nights with me? that currently i'm still the best ever?

elle kata, "bitch lawan dengan bitch je babe. kalau kau jadi baik, takde guna." hmmm...mungkin i should just lure him right where he wants to be. but then again, why worry, because at the end of the day, i'm just the best sex. nothing more. nothing less.

so, dear crop-top bitch, just leave me alone. fortunately, i believe deeply in karma jadi aku tidak mahu my future boyfriend to be doing the same thing to me nanti. tapi kalau kau mahu cari gaduh juga, bring it on!

Tiada ulasan: