Rabu, Julai 15

siri trackback: 05 - someone you should know about

'This is a blog about someone. Someone who is such a believer himself, dat sometimes believes something beyond expectations. Though sometimes it makes people mad, especially myself, you can’t help looking up to him. I know how people around have started to get annoyed. And you think it’s easy for me? Now i understand wat my friends felt in their past relationship. But still i can’t understand those who still stay despite the domestic abuse. I know. It seems that all my blogs are about this 1 person. Well, this is my blog and i’ll do watever i want with it. haha! yes.please be annoyed with me too.
Well anyway, this someone, that i was telling u about turns out to be a really important person. I wasn’t as dependent now as i was before i met him. Though there were some unlogical stuff happening around this particular duration of ________ship, i dun think i can lose this someone. it’ll be a big lost if i’m not capable of wrapping him around my fingers. Though i’m not really into diamonds, but i think he is 1 to me. Yeah. it sucks when ppl hate the things that u really love. but i guess it make u think. it made me think of the sweetest things he’s done for me.

//this someone is someone you hate. but this someone is my precious thing.'

12/08/06 taken from the original wishful thinkings. wasted thoughts.

Tiada ulasan: